Technical Law courses
Technical BTEC courses in Law offer practical, professional and exciting preparation for a career in this industry. You will learn about administration, legal, finance and management and develop your communication, teamwork and problem solving skills.
Why Blackburn College?
- Business Career Academy with visiting speakers, mentoring from employee volunteers, six weeks paid internship and employer-led seminars.
- Opportunity to study an additional qualification accredited by the IFS - The Institute of Financial Services.
- Trips to London's Old Bailey, High Court and Houses of Parliament - as well as Manchester United, Alton Towers and Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
- Strong industry links with Boots, Marks & Spencer, Santander and Barclays with work placement opportunities.
- Dedicated Law facilities in our Elizabeth Building.
Here are just a few of the careers and job roles our graduates have gone on to do:
- Contract Analyst
- Court Services Staff
- Criminology and Forensics
- Human Resources
- Legal Analyst
- Legal Executives