Travelling to College
If you are aged 16-18, our amazing £30 per term travel pass provides bus travel across Lancashire for a fraction of the cost. The campus is also minutes’ walk from the bus and train station in the town centre, and also provides secure bike shelters making it easy for you to cycle here too.
We have teamed up with Transdev Lancashire United to provide you with the easiest, cheapest and fastest bus travel to Blackburn College.
Where you can travel from:
Accrington, Bacup, Barnoldswick, Blackburn, Bolton, Burnley, Chorley, Clayton-le-moors, Clitheroe, Colne, Darwen, Feniscowles, GTHarwood, Haslingden, Helmshore, Huncoat, Keighley, Leyland, Longridge, Mellor, Nelson, Padiham, Preston,Rawtenstall, Ribchester, Rishton, Rising Bridge, Shuttleworth, Skiptop, Todmorden, Walton le Dale, Whalley, Wilpshire
Terms & Conditions
- Bus passes are for those students living in the Transdev SpotOn or SilverCard zone
- Offer is available to all full-time 16-18 students & 16-18 apprentices
- Offer is regardless of parental income
- Must live at least 1 mile radius from Blackburn College
- Limited numbers available
- If you live anywhere not included in these areas our finance team will make sure you receive some financial assistance for travel to and from college
As we are located in the heart of Blackburn town centre, we are only a 12 minute walk away from the train station. Blackburn has regular rail links to Manchester, Leeds, York as well as around the local area.
At Blackburn College we provide bicycle parking bays, making it easy for you to cycle into college.
Our town centre location makes us easily accessible, so walking is a great way for students in Blackburn to get to college!
If you need any advice about travelling to college, please contact The Hub on 01254 292929 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have special educational needs, further help is available, please contact us.