How to Apply
Applications to University Centre at Blackburn College
Full-time applications for September 2018 entry
Full-time undergraduate applications for courses starting in September 2018 should be made through UCAS – the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service.
UCAS have put together a guide to help you understand how to apply through them. Find out how to apply through UCAS. We have also made a guide to help you complete your Personal Statement. Download Personal Statement Guide.
Part-time applications for September 2018 entry
Part-time applications should be made using our online application system.
What happens after you’ve applied
- Application – Apply through www.ucas.com for full-time courses. Our institution code is B40 and you’ll find our range of courses under ‘Blackburn College’. You can use our Online Application Form for part-time courses. This can be accessed directly from the course you're interested in by clicking on Apply Now. Browse our courses.
- Student Finance – Don’t delay in applying for Student Finance – the sooner you apply, the sooner you’ll have all your finances in place at the start of your course.
- Interview – For some courses, depending on your experience we may invite you for an interview. This will be informal and is an opportunity to look around our World Class Campus.
- Offer – We’ll issue you an offer of a place on a course depending on your application and/or outcome of your interview
- Acceptance – You can confirm the offer of a place so that we know you’re coming in September. Don’t delay in accepting your offer.
- Enrolment – We’ll write to you in August to confirm the date and time of your enrolment and first class in September.
Getting in touch
If you have questions about your application you can contact our Admissions Team on 01254 29 25 94 (Option 2) or email email@example.com.
University News & Student Stories
Amber Simpson - BA (Hons) Contemporary Fashion
Amber Simpson talks about BA (Hons) Contemporary F...
Emilie Cave – BSc (Hons) Applied Psychology (Couns...
Emilie Cave talks about studying BSc (Hons) Applie...
Student's work to be published in key academic jou...
BSc (Hons) Psychology (Counselling and Health) stu...